“They tell you the truth and help you recognize your mistakes in order to make you a better driver and a better person."Gary McElroy
Why pay a school up to $7,000 when you can Earn While Your Learn and gain your Class A CDL at Wil-Trans? Our Paid CDL Training program is designed for those with no experience who want to become a professional over-the-road truck driver. We guarantee a driving job once you pass your CDL exam. Our company sponsored CDL training is built for your success!
Here's how it works. We pay for your travel to our terminal, cover your lodging and some meals while you train for your CDL permit, which takes place in your first week. After training on our yard, we send you over-the-road for 2-3 weeks with a professional CDL instructor for real-world experience. You then return to our terminal to take your CDL exam for your Class A CDL.
Upon passing your CDL exam you are officially an employee of Wil-Trans, and you will continue your training over-the-road with a professional coach while you progress through 30,000 driving miles. You will be working directly with your fleet manager, learning the freight network and what it's like to be a professional truck driver. After those 30,000 miles, you get your own truck and rule the road! We are personally invested in your success at Wil-Trans. Join The Family and feel the difference.Apply Now
- Must be at least 21 years old
- Possess a valid class A CDL, Social Security card, US Citizenship OR Alien Registration Card.
- NO convictions from the following list in the past 3 years:
- Speeding over 15mph
- Following too close
- Unsafe or erratic lane change
- Reckless driving
- NO more than 2 moving violations within the last 12 months.
- NO more than 4 moving violations within the last 3 years.
- NO DUI/DWI convictions in the last 5 years.
- NO license suspensions for points in the last 3 years.
- NO drug convictions in the last 5 years.
- Must have an acceptable CSA scorecard (PSP Driver Report)
We would love to talk with you about joining the family.
“They are honest and fair to the drivers; if they say your home time is when it is they aren't lying. They will take care of you when you need it. They had the best offer, and allowed me to have Sindi Lue (my dog). The equipment is top notch and maintenance is great about taking care of my problems."Phil Holbrook