“They are honest and fair to the drivers; if they say your home time is when it is they aren't lying. They will take care of you when you need it. They had the best offer, and allowed me to have Sindi Lue (my dog). The equipment is top notch and maintenance is great about taking care of my problems."Phil Holbrook
Wil-Trans offers company and lease purchase opportunities for those looking for team driver jobs and driving over-the-road. Team operations will run efficiently over-the-road in all 48 states, hauling refrigerated freight. Team operations are unique, and each of our fleet managers has experience running team trucks, so you know your operation will run at its full potential.
Company drivers who run a team operation have access to our fuel incentive program which can add up to 5¢ per mile per load. Team drivers earn a day off for every week spent out on the road, and our drivers typically stay out 3-4 weeks at a time.
Lease purchase opportunities are also available for team operations. Lease operators and independent contracts are paid a percentage of the load revenue and 100% of the fuel surcharge for every load. Apply online or give us a call today and let us walk you through all of the details.Apply Now
- Must be at least 21 years old
- Possess a valid class A CDL, Social Security card, US Citizenship OR Alien Registration Card.
- NO convictions from the following list in the past 3 years:
- Speeding over 15mph
- Following too close
- Unsafe or erratic lane change
- Reckless driving
- NO more than 2 moving violations within the last 12 months.
- NO more than 4 moving violations within the last 3 years.
- NO DUI/DWI convictions in the last 5 years.
- NO license suspensions for points in the last 3 years.
- NO drug convictions in the last 5 years.
- Must have an acceptable CSA scorecard (PSP Driver Report)
We would love to talk with you about joining the family.
“I love the new equpiment, outstanding safety record, and how they talk to their drivers and treat them like family. Darrel Wilson even recognizes my daughter and asks how my wife is doing as well."Rob Phillips