People of all walks and lifestyles are looking to the transportation industry for a financially lucrative, secure career opportunity. If you have what it takes to acquire the necessary skills and education to become a professional driver, but do not have a Class A Commercial Driver’s License, Wil-Trans has the solution.
Route 66 CDL & Apprenticeship, Inc.
Route 66 CDL & Apprenticeship, Inc. is a training facility recognized by the Missouri Department of Higher Education to provide the quality, state certified training you will need to prepare for your Department of Transportation’s skills evaluations for Class A Commercial Driver’s Licensing. The facility’s training curriculums were developed and designed by Wil-Trans for the purpose of assisting qualified individuals through this first and essential phase of training.
Why is Wil-Trans’ partnership with Route 66 CDL & Apprenticeship, Inc. the most solid choice for you?
- No contract required
- Every Monday Classes Start New!
- Only Three Weeks from training to licensed and employed!
- Immediate Employment after graduation with Wil-Trans, a distinguished, National carrier!
- Smaller Class Sizes insure your success!
- Wil-Trans post-graduation Apprenticeship, on-the-job training program guides you from entry level driver to Journeyman skilled professional in a structured environment of on-going training provided by seasoned, professionals!
- Many funding opportunities are available to help you get started:
- State Funded Avenues
- Government Funded Avenues
- Corporate Scholarships
- Cash Tuition Programs with tuition reimbursement
Wil-Trans and Route 66 invite you to call today for sure entrance into a successful career in the transportation industry. Recruiters are standing by.