Remember – Safety is not a job; it is a way of life.
Driver safety enforcement impacts both drivers and carriers. Partnering with a carrier who understands and is concerned with CSA should be essential for a driver when they choose a carrier for their driving career. We recommend that drivers research their employers’ safety performance records since a carriers’ score can have a negative impact on the driver.
At Wil-Trans, safety and compliance are vital to our everyday operations. We have provided our drivers with the resources they need to stay compliant on the ever-changing regulations and industry best practices.
Wil-Trans and CSA
- Proactively train current and new drivers on CSA through our online training videos and a personal interview based on their individual PSP report or driver scorecard
- Discuss the company's current CSA scores in detail
- Monitor the Safety Measurement System (SMS) on a daily basis to ensure accuracy and that we are aware of our BASIC scores
- Continuing safety education and training
- Provide safe, well-maintained equipment