“I chose Wil-Trans because they were offering me what I was looking for. They let me actually go home and kept their word; when I call into dispatch they know who I am and I like that. I gave them a shot and here we are coming on 5 years, with Wil-trans you're a driver not a number. Wil-Trans takes care of their equipment; they tell you what needs to be done and it's on the driver which is perfect in my opinion."James Smith
Wil-Trans offers company and lease purchase opportunities for those looking for team driver jobs and driving over-the-road. Team operations will run efficiently over-the-road in all 48 states, hauling refrigerated freight. Team operations are unique, and each of our fleet managers has experience running team trucks, so you know your operation will run at its full potential.
Company drivers who run a team operation have access to our fuel incentive program which can add up to 5¢ per mile per load. Team drivers earn a day off for every week spent out on the road, and our drivers typically stay out 3-4 weeks at a time.
Lease purchase opportunities are also available for team operations. Lease operators and independent contracts are paid a percentage of the load revenue and 100% of the fuel surcharge for every load. Apply online or give us a call today and let us walk you through all of the details.Apply Now
- Must be at least 21 years old
- Possess a valid class A CDL, Social Security card, US Citizenship OR Alien Registration Card.
- NO convictions from the following list in the past 3 years:
- Speeding over 15mph
- Following too close
- Unsafe or erratic lane change
- Reckless driving
- NO more than 2 moving violations within the last 12 months.
- NO more than 4 moving violations within the last 3 years.
- NO license suspensions for points in the last 3 years.
- Must have an acceptable CSA scorecard (PSP Driver Report)
We would love to talk with you about joining the family.
“I like the dispatchers; they actually try to make you money and get you back when they say they will. I also love the equipment."Robert Drake