“All the benefits of the big company with the small company feel. Everybody knows your name. Wil-trans has a personal touch. Everything is top notch on equipment, maintenance is second to none, and it's one of the youngest fleets that I've seen. I was impressed by the small company with such a good training program and family feel. I chose Wil-Trans because of the size of the training classes, one on one training, large freight network, personal touch, and I wanted to be a name not a number."Michael Parker
Thank you for your service and sacrifice. We genuinely appreciate our military veterans who have served protecting our country. To help support our service men and women, Wil-Trans offers a Military Apprenticeship program that assists veterans in gaining their Class A CDL and supplementing their income during the first 15 months in the trucking industry.
Start your new career in trucking by using your post 9/11 G.I. Bill benefits or Montgomery G.I. Bill benefits to earn more after receiving your Class A CDL. We first train you to earn your Class A CDL. Once you pass the exam, you're a full employee of Wil-Trans and your Post 9/11 G.I. Bill benefits or Montgomery G.I. Bill benefits can be used to supplement your new income. Many military veteran have found a new career and home with us. Join the Family and find out why.
Wil-Trans proudly hauls The Wall That Heals to support the Vietnam Veterans Memorial Fund.Apply Now
- Must be at least 21 years old
- Active driving license for 3 years, Social Security card, US Citizenship OR Alien Registration Card.
- NO convictions from the following list in the past 3 years:
- Speeding over 15mph
- Following too close
- Unsafe or erratic lane change
- Reckless driving
- NO more than 2 moving violations within the last 12 months.
- NO more than 4 moving violations within the last 3 years.
- NO license suspensions for points in the last 3 years.
- Must have an acceptable CSA scorecard (PSP Driver Report)
We would love to talk with you about joining the family.
“I love the new equpiment, outstanding safety record, and how they talk to their drivers and treat them like family. Darrel Wilson even recognizes my daughter and asks how my wife is doing as well."Rob Phillips