“Wil-Trans is a competitive company who appreciates the driver and treats us like family. The equipment is excellent, runs are nice smooth and quiet; it feels like an SUV. Wil-Trans gave me an opportunity that most companies won't do."Jason Jones
Bring your driving career over to Wil-Trans and Join The Family. We are a family-owned trucking company that offers company driver jobs to experienced OTR drivers. We are intentionally small so you can benefit from a personal relationship with your fleet manager, and an operations department that is available 24/7/365 to support you over-the-road at all times. We also leverage the 2nd largest refrigerated freight network to ensure that you get the miles you need. OTR jobs are demanding work, and we do everything we can to ensure you are supported as a member of our family.
Company Drivers have access to our late model equipment, 2016-2018 Peterbilt 579 and Freightliner Cascadia Evolution. All of our trucks come with APUs, 1500 watt inverters, TPMS, 24" TVs, and Direct TV with NFL Sunday ticket and other premium channels. You can also make more money through our fuel incentive program. Spend less, earn more, it's that simple.Apply Now
- Must be at least 21 years old
- Possess a valid class A CDL, Social Security card, US Citizenship OR Alien Registration Card.
- NO convictions from the following list in the past 3 years:
- Speeding over 15mph
- Following too close
- Unsafe or erratic lane change
- Reckless driving
- NO more than 2 moving violations within the last 12 months.
- NO more than 4 moving violations within the last 3 years.
- NO license suspensions for points in the last 3 years.
- Must have an acceptable CSA scorecard (PSP Driver Report)
We would love to talk with you about joining the family.
“We are more of a family, I've worked other places and they don't even give you the time of day, I feel comfortable, I like the whole QC notifications, they keep you up to date on the truck and they maintain your truck. They kept their word in recruiting and make you feel comfortable throughout the process."Bruce Davis